The job of an Artist's Manager is probably one of the most exciting, yet stressful jobs in the music industry! For example, a Manager's job responsibilities can include duties such as helping to determine career plans for the artist, negotiating with business entities, coordinating live performances and appearances, hiring producers and people necessary for record production and distribution,
helping to develop the artist's image, and so much more!
Check out these pics of 11 of the hottest hip hop managers in the industry! They each manage or have managed mega stars we all know!
See if you can match the managers with the artists
they manage(d) in the Artists List!
- Lil Wayne and Drake
- Dru Hill, India Arie, Kem, Joe, Erykah Badu, D'Angelo, Keith Sweat
- Alicia Keys, Daisha, Jermain Paul
- Neptunes, Biggie Smalls, En Vogue, Method Man, Fugees
- Kanye West, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Just Blaze
- Ciara, Neyo, Usher, Rick Ross, Pink, TLC, OutKast, Kanye West, Anthony Hamilton, Young Jeezy
- Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, De La Soul
- Jim Jones
- Missy Elliot, Diddy, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent
How'd you do?
Here are the answers!
Jayson Jackson - #5
Kyambo Joshua - #7
Kedar Massenburg - #3
Jeff Robinson - #4
Yandy Smith - #10
Derek Dudley - #6
James Cruz - #11
Cortez Bryant - #1
Chaka Zulu - #2
Phillana Williams - #8
Corey Smyth - #9
Hope you had fun!
Do some research and find out more about the people behind the artists!
This blog was inspired by an article in The Atlanta Post written by Danielle Kwateng.