Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kicks On Fire's 20 Must Have Sneakers Releasing this Fall/Winter

 
Nike Total Air Foamposite Max “Current Blue”

As a wardrobe stylist working with indie artists, I have grown to absolutely love the sneaker site, "Kicks On Fire"! There I know I will always find the latest trends in the hottest sneakers on the planet for my clients! Today on the site, I found an article, written by Juan Martinez, listing the 20 must have sneakers due to be released for the 2012-2013 fall/winter season! If you're a sneakerhead, check it out at http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/09/26/20-must-have-sneakers-releasing-this-fall-winter/3/!
Adidas JS Instinct Hi “Animal

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

F/W Trends 2020 | Pop Color Suits for Him and Her

  Fall/Winter 2020 is right around the corner. One of the dopest trends of the season and one of my favorites is the pop color suit for men ...