Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hot New Music: Billy Lyve's "Sleep When I'm Dead, Pt. 2"

I wasn't going to do a blog/review of Billy Lyve's recently released new album, "Sleep When I'm Dead, Pt. 2" because I thought people wouldn't take what I said about it seriously! Why? Well, Billy Lyve is one of my clients and also, one of my friends.
But, after seeing what I think may have been his hottest
 performances to date at the "Sleep When I'm Dead, Pt. 2" album release party,
on June 17th at Sonar, and finally getting a chance to hear the entire album
yesterday, I HAD to tell you about this project!
"Sleep When I'm Dead, Pt. 2" is HOT!
From anthems like "Invincible" and  hard hitting hip hop tracks like "Bulletproof", to tracks like "Until We Bleed", and "If You Ain't Happy", where Billy gives us his heartfelt perspective on relationships, there's something for everyone on this album! The lyrics in every song tell Billy's story and his delivery and flow is sic! And with a hot list of featured artists, which include Mai, Russ May, Prenz Bilal, Karron Johnson, Wordsmith, Street Scott, Nova Starz, U-Wreck, and many more, this is definitely one of the best albums I've heard in a minute! I love it! Congratulations, Billy!
Check it out for yourself!

Download your free copy of
"Sleep When I'm Dead, Pt. 2" right now!
Go to http://www.iam-hiphop.com/ and get that!

To find out more about Billy Lyve, go to http://www.reverbnation.com/billylyve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

F/W Trends 2020 | Pop Color Suits for Him and Her

  Fall/Winter 2020 is right around the corner. One of the dopest trends of the season and one of my favorites is the pop color suit for men ...