Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fall 2014 Trends for Him: Mankets! Dope or Nope?



I know! You're probably asking yourself right now, "What the hell is a "manket"? "Mankets", spotted on the streets about a year ago and now on the runway for fall 2014 from top designers like Sibling and Burberry Prorsum, is a combination of an extra large blanket-like pashmina scarf for men and a poncho. Worn around the neck and incredibly thick, they're definitely just right for keeping you warm during those extra chilly fall months. I think they're dope and maybe you will, too! Here are a few "mankets" I found online. Check them out and let me know what you think! "Mankets"! Dope or nope?










































No comments:

Post a Comment

F/W Trends 2020 | Pop Color Suits for Him and Her

  Fall/Winter 2020 is right around the corner. One of the dopest trends of the season and one of my favorites is the pop color suit for men ...