Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Celebrating Women Artists on SWAN Day, March 26th


What do you know about SWAN Day? Well, I didn't know anything at all about it until I received an interesting email from my friends at Liberated Muse telling me all about it! SWAN - Support Women Artists Now Day is a new international holiday that celebrates women artists. The celebration starts on the last Saturday in March
and lasts throughout the remainder of March and April.
The official date for The 4th Annual SWAN Day this year is March 26, 2011! 
The main goal of the holiday is to focus attention on the work of women artists and what the world would be like if women's art and perspectives
were integrated into all aspects of our lives! 

Will you be celebrating SWAN Day in your community? If so, what activities are you planning? Write me at sonjal@sonikaimaging.com and tell me about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

F/W Trends 2020 | Pop Color Suits for Him and Her

  Fall/Winter 2020 is right around the corner. One of the dopest trends of the season and one of my favorites is the pop color suit for men ...