Sunday, February 6, 2011

Design Your Own Shoes Online!




Ever dream of being a shoe designer? Well, now you can design your own shoes, online! Check out "Milk and Honey" at http://milkandhoneyshoes.com/ where you can customize your own shoes from scratch! You decide the color, heel height, texture, everything! How cool! I've blogged about design your own online companies before, but I'm really feeling this one! One of the things that I absolutely love about "Milk and Honey" is that they provide its customers with live online support from the founder to answer your questions while you're getting your design on! Now, that's hot and can definitely be a plus for a first time designer like me! So, let those creative juices flow, ladies, and design your own pair of shoes! If you do, send me a pic of
your footwear masterpiece when its done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

F/W Trends 2020 | Pop Color Suits for Him and Her

  Fall/Winter 2020 is right around the corner. One of the dopest trends of the season and one of my favorites is the pop color suit for men ...