Thursday, August 8, 2013

A British Fashion Collabo: "Rihanna for River Island"



On February 16, 2013, pop superstar, and one of my favorite artists, Rihanna, unveiled her very first clothing line, "Rihanna for River Island" in London during London Fashion Week. Clearly targeting the younger consumer, the spring/summer 2013 collection, which hit the web and stores nationwide in March, is a collaboration between Rihanna and London's high street fashion brand, River Island, and consists of pieces you can tell Ri Ri would definitely wear herself. Here's a peek at some of the items available right now. Check them out below! If you like what you see, be on the lookout for Rihanna's second sportier collection for Autumn, 2013, which will hit stores September 12th, and reportedly, a third more glamorous collection which will follow and be available just in time for the party season in December. *To see more 
"Rihanna for River Island" fashions, and maybe do a little shopping for yourself, go to http://www.us.riverisland.com.




























1 comment:

  1. I like your writing styleI like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Fashion,Lifestyle and Trending Clothing. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in clothing supplier and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Fashion,Lifestyle and Trending Clothing. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in clothing supplier

    ReplyDelete

F/W Trends 2020 | Pop Color Suits for Him and Her

  Fall/Winter 2020 is right around the corner. One of the dopest trends of the season and one of my favorites is the pop color suit for men ...